Do you know an individual who’s been a victim of package thieves in Ann Arbor or have you experienced it yourself? A smart method to deter this from happening is by implementing a video doorbell. These multi-faceted devices are becoming an essential aspect of home security for a range of reasons. Not only do they provide a sightline to your front porch, they allow you to communicate with whoever is there and provide quick access with the security app on your mobile device. Would you enjoy being able to look over a live video feed straight from your phone or [get an immediate notification if an individual approaches?
Take a moment to learn how a video doorbell works and see how it can help you.
Does A Video Doorbell Need To Be Hardwired?
When exploring video doorbells in Ann Arbor you have options. In many scenarios, you will hardwire it to your current doorbell chime. Your other choice is to go with a completely wireless, battery-powered model. Hooking it up is fairly simple and these components are compatible with virtually any type of home. But, if you prefer not to contend with drills, screws, wiring, and mounting hardware, having your video doorbell installed as part of your security package is the best way to go. Rest assured, when you elect for a professional installation, your equipment will be secured skillfully and integrated perfectly into your comprehensive security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Serve Me?
The late-night cat burglar climbing your house to a second-floor window might be good in the movies but it doesn’t change the fact that your front door continues to be the most predictable location for intruders to break into your home. This is a leading reason why video doorbells in Ann Arbor have grown in popularity. And when you consider the truth that deliveries to homes have risen dramatically, it makes even more sense to keep an eye on your main entrance. Here are some of the nice benefits of these worthwhile components:
- An encompassing view: You’ll be able to see more than simply a tiny space proceeding your entry as ADT video doorbells give you 180° wide-angle viewing and full-length views so you can confirm those packages sitting by your welcome mat.
- Crystal-clear video: Why have video if the footage is grainy and blurry? ADT cameras give you crystal-clear, high-definition views. These doorbells are even able to tell the difference between animals, people, and packages.
- Access from any location: One of the leading benefits is remote access as you are able to view recorded and live video straight from your cell phone.
- Instant notifications: Wondering if your package was dropped off? Full-featured video doorbells can notify you when action is detected on your front steps.
- Bi-directional communications: You not only see people, you can talk to them as well. Determine why they are there without even opening the door. If you have to let them come inside, you are able to employ the ADT Control app to disarm your alarm and disengage your locks.
- Night vision capability: Your video doorbell keeps you protected during the later hours and early morning using infrared technology. Enjoy distinct images regardless of the hour.
- Performs under weather extremes: Able to withstand snow, rain, and humidity, ADT video doorbells will also perform admirably in extreme heat and cold, from 122° to -4° Fahrenheit.
- Connects with your smart speakers: Have the doorbell sound go directly through your smart speaker, or employ the speaker for the bi-directional communications feature.
Include A Video Doorbell in Ann Arbor With Your Home Security Package
Explore what’s new in Ann Arbor home security systems by turning to the experts at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells offer safety and access like you’ve never had before. Contact us at (734) 224-3173 to begin designing your fully integrated package.