A Smart Ann Arbor Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that are known to cause serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
However, when you install a Ann Arbor monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor warns you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a communication to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Ann Arbor?
You never expect to go down the steps to see that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Ann Arbor flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're not at home. When your Ann Arbor flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Ann Arbor Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance arrives. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Ann Arbor flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when flowing water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (734) 224-3173 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.