As you may already realize, the most probable areas for home invasions are the front door and ground-floor windows. With this in mind, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as essential tools for home security installations in Ann Arbor. Although the technology has been in use for decades, you will probably be impressed at what ADT sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are part of every ADT package, whether you choose a no-frills configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with video and home automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to worry about your devices being installed correctly.
Each device includes two-piece magnetic contacts. One part is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You secure your entry and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is armed and an entry point is opened, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. However, these newer devices can do a good deal more than just activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Ann Arbor
On the frontline of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors provide numerous advantages, such as the following:
- Set off the alarm: These devices trigger your high-decibel siren when a door or window is opened when the system is armed.
- Immediate notifications: Would you like to know what’s going on at your property when you’re away? You are able to get instant notifications straight to your smartphone when a sensor is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will be given a warning too. Your house will be defended, no matter your location.
- Home automation integration: Set your home’s smart devices to work in a complementary fashion. You can have your entry lights engage or direct a camera to record if a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to see who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a slim design that harmonizes with any style of home. You can even install completely recessed sensors that are hidden from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Choose from wireless or wired devices contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your property will be more secure.
More useful than previous versions, window and door sensors in Ann Arbor are able to be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security system.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In Ann Arbor
Would you like to get versatile door and window alarm sensors in Ann Arbor that enhance your security and connect straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we might do for you, place a call to (734) 224-3173 or submit the form below.