There are many advantages to getting home security in Ann Arbor. With state-of-the-art alarms, sensors, and cameras, you will guard your family without adding to your everyday schedule. Get home automation and safety sensors, and safety becomes even simpler.
Why security monitoring? These professional centers are there to act in response to tripped alarms, but is that deserving of the monthly fee? How does home security monitoring really work in Ann Arbor, and do you need it to make your home safe and at peace?
How Does Home Security Monitoring Work In Ann Arbor?
The premiere home security providers have national monitoring centers that are connected to your security devices, trained to respond to emergencies. Monitoring guarantees you have emergency personnel coming to your home quickly, even if you're away. It’s basically the safety net that ensures that every single device is noticed and taken seriously.
So, how does home security monitoring in Ann Arbor work in tandem with your home security system?
● The second a door, window, or fire alarm activates, your ADT monitoring specialist gets an alert.
● A monitoring professional will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and ensure you and your family are safe and sound.
● Then they'll contact the suitable emergency personnel based on your established emergency plan.
● Your professional will also serve as the main point of contact for you and police or fire if you are gone on vacation or are unable to be physically present.
Is Home Monitoring Worth It In Ann Arbor?
Having a professional monitoring agent to answer your alarms will provide you peace of mind that your residence is always secured. But is it worth the monthly cost?
● Monitoring keeps your property safe round-the-clock. Any instance when you set your system, your security team will respond to any tripped device. It's nice to have reliable backup when you're home, but it's vital when you're not home and can't hear the loud siren.
● Monitoring works for fire and floods as well. Not only can a monitoring agent react to a window or door intrusion, but they will answer to notifications from CO, fire, and flood detectors. Seconds matter in a natural disaster, and it’s critical to have an agent reach the fire department for you while you focus on getting your family out of the building and into a safe space.
● ADT utilizes redundant monitoring for a constant connection: If a situation -- like earthquake, flood, or a power outage -- makes you main monitoring center unable to respond, ADT still has your back. The next monitoring center in a different location will continue to monitor your security system.
● Monitoring centers can reach emergency services faster: You have a lot to contend with when an alarm goes off. But your monitoring specialists have one focus -- getting you help. Within minutes -- if not faster -- they will get the best emergency responders on their way to your home. They can even act as primary contact and get you in on the call.
Install A Security System With 24-Hour Monitoring Today
A professionally installed home security system gives peace of mind. Round-the-clock monitoring is a big piece of that feeling. To tailor-make your own security system, call us at (734) 224-3173 or send in the form below.