Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Ann Arbor?
There's a common myth that placing signage from a home security company by your primary entry is all that is needed to prevent criminal activity. Basically, a burglar is supposed to find the small blue octagon and move on. Therefore, would it make sense to only implement a home security sign in Ann Arbor and skip a real home security system? Basically, a security system isn’t necessary, all you need is a home security sign in Ann Arbor. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Ann Arbor instead of the actual home security system.
Even though there is a benefit to showcasing signs and decals from respected home security providers like ADT®, it isn't enough to turn away every intruder. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with real security components. You’ll probably agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Ann Arbor.
Back-Up Your Ann Arbor Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Even though home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. Instead, consider implementing a combination of these devices:
● Video cameras: To be honest, no burglar wants to be caught by surveillance as it can be critical evidence in a legal matter. Consider exterior surveillance that oversees typical access points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: Most invaders will enter via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s the truth that numerous break-ins take place during the day when you are at work, you should also defend against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting installed near your windows, doors, and garage will quickly shine a light on nefarious behavior and turn away unwanted guests.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell cameras: Smart locks will inform you if anyone tries to unlock or open your entry. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by giving you a live video feed. These popular tools both can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: A great home automation component, smart lights are able to be put on a set routine or activated directly from your smartphone. Smart lights are intended to give the impression you are home and effectively deter burglars.
Start Planning Your Total Home Security Package
Why take the chance that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Ann Arbor when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home security system? Call (734) 224-3173 or fill out the following form to get started. You are able to pick from a number of solutions at affordable monthly rates or customize your security any way you like.